Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Joshua Tree National Park in snow~That's My World 030111
















More scenes from Joshua Tree National Park two weekends ago. We had another storm over this past weekend, but hubby and I didn't get up there as it was his birthday and we had family celebrations to attend. But, on this day the sun was out, snow was on the ground, and people were out enjoying the view. That's My World for Tuesday, March 1, 2011.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots. Love the twisted bare branches against the clouds.

Lynette Killam said...

I love these shots! I've visited Joshua Tree National Park several times on trips to the U.S., but have never seen it dusted with snow...so glad you shared these!

Lynette
Imagination Lane

Shirley said...

Despite the snow, it still has the illusion of warmth. Must be the Joshua Trees.

Pat said...

Snow in the beautiful desert--so cool (literally)! It reminds me of manna in the desert for the Israelites....Not that I was there...I'm just sayin...that's maybe what it looked like.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi
mi รจ piaciuta molto la 3° foto !
Veramente drammatica.
Buona giornata.
Myriam

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Such great photos... I was in Joshua Tree last weekend, and so sorry I didn't take the time to go back into the park on Sunday to take pictures. A real missed opportunity! Thanks for sharing :-)