Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A tale of tails~Scenic Sunday~032711





I didn't have time for my morning walk Friday, but I was able to get out and walk in the afternoon. I haven't been walking for some time due to my STUPID bronchitis and I am now starting up again...huff, puff! Phew! I'm OUTTA SHAPE! Anyway...I went about 5:30 p.m. and the cottontails and jackrabbits were out chewing and munching on the lovely, green, growing grass. They weren't even bothered by the golfers! Look at the photos! Ho, hum...people again...back to munching! I must have counted over 100 of them during my walk around the edges of the golf course! Maybe this isn't so scenic, but I thought they were amusing! Scenic Sunday for March 27, 2011.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bronchitis too and asthma and smoked too many years and have emphysema -- so breathing is always an issue without oxygen. I always thought it would be better in a hot dry climate -- like Tucson, Palm Springs or somewhere in New Mexico.

I liked all your photos and hope you have it easier getting around tomorrow. It is down to 25º here in Ohio this morning.

Barb said...

Yep, that is definitely scenic and cute, too.

Sebab said...

Beautiful Picture
Cruise Picture

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The grass is lush, not what I imagine a desert to be. So this is beyond?

KT said...

I wouldn't have been able to have my dogs on that walk...they go crazy when they see just one rabbit!

Teresa said...

awe! very cute....what a sight to see. I guess people aren't the only ones who like golf courses.