Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dark skies and...!!!~That's My World Tuesday, March 22, 2011



I dashed home yesterday afternoon right after school because I wanted to drive up into our local mountains to see the snow. I was so busy taking photos of the snow and clouds that I nearly missed the rainbow over the Coachella Valley! It wasn't until I turned around to head back into my warm, dry car that I glanced out over the valley to see the rainbow! That's My World for Tuesday, March 22, 2011.

3 comments:

Rosie@travel-i-tales said...

Hi! Your header is fabulous. A strong image.
Oh I know shooting clouds and snow-capped mountains can really get one so enthralled.Rainbows are easy to miss.
Rosie

Ray said...

The clouds look amazing in the first photo!

Kai Rui said...

visiting from My World Tuesday...

following you...hope you'll follow me back

here's my entry
http://kc2009.blogspot.com/2011/03/escapar-una-isla-hermosa.html