Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, March 28, 2011

Afternoon delights~That's My World~March 29, 2011







Since I don't have enough daylight to really enjoy my morning walks anymore, I've switched to afternoon (after school)walks. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy these walks! First, it relaxes me after a hectic day at school ( and 27 8-year olds!). Second, just getting out in nature and seeing all the beautiful sights and sounds...I mean, what could be more enjoyable? The roadrunner was making its clicking noises, the ducks were on the pond, the water was trickling down the little waterfall...Ahhh....!!!! That's My World for Tuesday, March 29, 2011.

8 comments:

Barb said...

You have scenic splendor there in the desert. My twin Grandchildren are 8 and in second grade. Bless you! You have an all-important job.

Teresa said...

I know the feeling of getting recharged just by spending some time in nature...especially in the desert. Always surprises! Great pics!

Pretty Life Online said...

great shots! I'm back hope to see you around.

Rohrerbot said...

Beautiful!!! I take my walks at night now that it is getting warmer. I love the water feature!! I am just thankful that everything is coming back....some things more slowly than other....but they are coming back.

Unknown said...

these are fantastic especially the yellow foliage.

liberal sprinkles said...

Greetings from a citydweller. Thanks for the great nature views! I bloghopped my way over here, have a great day!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos, I would love to see a roadrunner. Great sighting.

KaHolly said...

Wouldn't I just love a walk through the desert! I posted about a roadrunner the other day! They are so cool.