Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dried mud~Macro Friday~022511











While hubby and I were waiting for our photography group to join us at Anza-Borrego park last month, I wandered through the dry wash which we were going to soon drive out to Font's Point. I found a dried up water hole and I bent down to investigate the curled up mud. Hmmm....???? It was actually quite interesting, don't you think? Macro Friday for February 25, 2011.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

They resemble curls of chocolate, but on a more "organic" level :)
Really interesting.

Carolyn Ford said...

It does look like chocolate just waiting to be put on the top of a cake! How fun to be a part of a photography group! I have been thinking of searching for a group in my area...

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Weird... never seen anything like this before! Great pics!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love the detail you've captured. Very cool.