Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, March 7, 2011

Joshua Tree National Park~That's My World 030811





More pics from Joshua Tree National Park :-) I just LOVE this place! Between the clouds, blue sky, rocks, and joshua trees, I could wander through the park for days! Every time I go there, I see things a different way, maybe in a different light. Hubby and I are planning on camping there some weekend this spring, before the summer heat sets in and it would be too warm to camp outside.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why you would want to spend time there. I just love seeing the "other" desert.Knowing it's not too far away is even more comforting.

Teresa said...

Sorry Cheryl Ann I left a comment under my sons google username by accident....this happened one other time...so embarrassing! sorry.

LOve your pics!!!!!

Martha Z said...

I looked at your header and said "I know that place".
Last time we were there we didn't have camp reservations and couldn't find a spot, had to keep going. We were very disappointed.

Kay L. Davies said...

That second shot, with the balancing rock is "picture postcard perfect" - and the last shot is a reminder of how cold deserts can get.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

What azure skies and wonderful trees!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

A fascinating, wonderful place. It is very picturesque.