Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Water fountain at the park~Sunday Stills Challenge~020512

This week's challenge was liquids.  ????  Liquids in the DESERT?  I guess I could have photographed my coffee this morning, or my SILK that I put on my cereal, but, really, is that interesting?  I think not.  Fortunately, yesterday morning I went to the park to feed the ducks early in the morning and the fountain was on, so here's my contribution.  Sunday Stills Challenge for February 5, 2012.  UPDATE:  Well, I did find some liquids at breakfast this morning.  I posted them over at my horse blog:  http://deserthorses.blogspot.com.  Here's the complete link:   http://deserthorses.blogspot.com/2012/02/liquidssunday-stills-challenge020512.html  It was actually fun photographing liquids at breakfast today!

5 comments:

Jake said...

Looks like a nice day at the park. Great shot.

Tina´s PicStory said...

beautiful liquid :)

Teresa said...

To my surprise...there are lots of liquids in the desert, you got a little drink there yourself!

Pat said...

Nice capture with the few birds flying in the upper right hand corner and the flash of yellow along the bottom!

Oregon Equestrian said...

We had the same idea. Gorgeous setting.