Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, February 20, 2012

Afternoon walk~Our world Tuesday~022112





On Friday afternoon, I decided to stop and take an afternoon walk.  I had a 3 day weekend ahead of me and I was eager to get started.  The golf course was deserted except for a flock of ducks.  They were so cute!  They all waddled out of the pond onto the golf course as I went one way and then they flew back into the water as I was walking back, only to waddle off to the course again.  I saw a lot of shrubs blooming.  It was a great way to begin the holiday weekend...just getting out in nature!  :-)  Our World Tuesday for February 21, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Gaelyn said...

You weren't feeding those ducks now were you? ;)

Hope you had a great 3-day weekend.

Joyful said...

Great photos and I absolutely love your header.!

A Colorful World said...

What a lovely place for a walk! Beautiful and peaceful there. And I LOVE your header picture as well! Wonderful photos!

Teresa said...

Pretty shots..I really love late afternoon light.

Julie said...

Firstly, may I say how stunning your current header is. Just astounding in its beauty.

I like the contrast of the surrounding hills with the golf course. Shows the massive impact of man. I also like the intense green of the grass and the red red red of the football.

Thank you.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful shots!
The photo in your header is awesome!
Have a great day.
Greetings Mette

Janet said...

What fantastic scenery! The yellow flowers, flock of ducks and mountains in the distance just set the stage for perfect walk, or climb!

TexWisGirl said...

how pretty! i love the line of ducks waddling out!

Barb said...

The grass looks like velvet! I see you already have shrubs and flowers blooming.