Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Garden gate~Whimsical Windows and Delirious Doors~022012

I've always loved this garden gate at the Living Desert Reserve and I've photographed it many times.  Yesterday it was open and the shade from the trees was evident.  Doesn't this gate just invite you to step into the garden?  I did and bought two desert willows for my front yard!  WWDD for February 20, 2012.  To visit WWDD, please go to this link:   http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/2012/02/whimsical-windows-delirious-doors-12.html

9 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Nice gate.

Lesley said...

This garden gate has a nice window in it. Glad you went in.

toby said...

Oh, I can see why you like that gate, it's a real charmer! And with plants to buy inside, I definitely wouldn't be able to resist :)
This is a great shadow shot, too - you could link to Shadow Shot Sunday! They're over here: http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/
Have a great week - thanks so much for playing along!

Carolyn Ford said...

beautiful find...i would love to have it!!!

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by as another participant in WWDD, love your choice for the meme.

Ralph said...

That is a stylish gate - it feels like a door to the inside, instead leading us to an outdoor place that is separate and quieter than the place from which we entered...

Linnea said...

It's definitely a welcoming sight!

sparrow said...

Lovely shot! I think I might sail a boat to California and steal that gate, it is so romantic!

Willow said...

Yes, I want to step right through that door into an enchanted landscape!