Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sprinklers and reflections~Weekend Reflections 112010







I never know what I'll see on my morning walk and yesteday morning, I was later than usual because I had to drop hubby off at work. So, I was about 30 minutes later than my usual time. The sprinklers were on at the golf course and I stopped to take these photos. I like the ones where they are messing up the reflection! Weekend Reflections for November 20, 2010.



3 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Foto molto rilassanti :)
Buona giornata :)
Myriam

Springman said...

Cool! Good eye, lucky you were running late.

Inger said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for following and commenting on my blog. We almost bought a place up on Mount San Jacinto some years ago, but it got too complicated and now I'm glad b/c I love it here. We are at 4,141 ft, according to Google World.--Inger