Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me revealed~Sunday stills Challenge 11/28/2010

Yup, that's me busy updating my blogs! And, yes, that is on Thanksgiving Day! My family and I were at our daughter's house, with our laptops lined up on her LONG kitchen counter. We were all busy doing various things on our laptops! That's our son Hal next to me, then hubby, then our son-in-law. I wanted my laptop that day because I still had some grades to input into our online computer program (see the green folder?) and I wanted to finish them without further agony and get them DONE! Our future daughter-in-law took this photo with my little Nikon Coolpix. That's the best you're going to get of me!!! I absolutely HATE having my photo taken, so this week's challenge has been a real one!!!! Sunday Stills Challenge for November 28, 2010.


8 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Wow .... buon lavoro :)))
Myriam

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! Talk about computer addition!! This one made me laugh. :)

Brenda said...

Everyone is quite busy!

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Nice!! Everyone with their laptop and cup of coffee!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I first thought you were all at a computer class at school....not at home....on Thanksgiving Day!

lol! This photo gives a true sense of the way times have changed. What would those first pilgrims think of the modern day Thansgiving festivities? lol!

~Lisa

ps I love your beautiful long hair.

5 Starr's Farm said...

Nice Shot!

Anonymous said...

you all look so drawn into your screens haha :) cool photo

Janie said...

Funny to see everyone lined up with the laptops!