Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

High tech/Low tech/SSC 112110~Cameras




It has been interesting to watch, over the years, how photography has changed. That's one of the Konica cameras my dad bought for me when I was in high school next to my little NIKON Coolpix that I now keep with me at all times, in my purse. And, photographs, too have changed, from a film version which had to be printed off, to digital photos. Finally, even photo albums have changed, from my old leather photo album (shown) to my digital photo album. Sunday Stills Challenge for November 21, 2010.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

interesting, i did the film/memory card but I never thought of a real picture next to a digital one!

Shirley said...

Great ideas! I have photo albums that haven't had new pics in them for a couple of years, ever since I started downloading them to my computer!

Anonymous said...

Well done. :)

Brenda said...

great idea! I don't even know if we see photo albums anymore!