Desert view

Desert view
Living Desert Reserve, Palm Desert

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Red Mountain~ABC Wednesday 111710

This is Red Mountain, near Flagstaff, AZ. Hubby and I like to stop here when we take the ROAD to the aspen near Flagstaff. And, yes, the ROAD is RED! ABC Wednesday for November 17, 2010.


Roger Owen Green said...

looks like somewhere to get away..
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

helenmac said...

Thank you for helping me visit Red Mountain with you! I may once have seen it on my way to Flagstaff many, many years ago.
Helen Mac, ABC team

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Amo molto la foto n° 1, il cielo √® meraviglioso in questa tonalit√† di blu con le nuvole bianchissime.
Molto bella !
Buona serata :)

Tumblewords: said...

Nothing says desert like a red road does! Beautiful!

Martha said...

New Mexico is the farthest southwest I have been privileged to venture. Maybe one day I get to Flagstaff.

Jingle said...

it is beautiful.