Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Morning walk Saturday~That's My World 112310





These are a few of the photos I took on my Satuday morning walk. A storm was moving in and you can see how the clouds hang on our local mountains. We have so many days of clear, blue sky that I really enjoy seeing the clouds. That's My World for Tuesday, November 23, 2010.

8 comments:

Luna Miranda said...

and there's a rainbow! marvelous shots.

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Hi molto rilassanti guardare queste foto del campo da golf !
Mi piacerebbe molto potervi passare un pò del mio tempo !
( Però non sò giocare a golf !!! )
Buona giornata.
Myriam :)

Arija said...

I always enjoy clouds moving in with the hope of rain.
Lovely scenery.

Canyon Girl said...

I'm speechless! That rainbow needs to be published somewhere major. Thanks for sharing it with us.--Inger

~Cheryl said...

What a lovely, warm walk! Our temperature is below freezing, bah. I love your rainbow, too!

Lesley said...

Those clouds look like an extra layer of mountains!

ladyfi said...

Beautiful photos - love that rainbow!

Janie said...

Beautiful! I love the rainbow.