Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Morning light~That's My World 111610







These are some of the views that I have during my morning walks. I love to greet the day when the sun rises and hits Mt. San Jacinto, off in the distance. I am greeted by various jackrabbits and cottontails and an occasional hawk. On this morning, some firetrucks drove down a nearby street and their sirens were answered by a pack of coyotes. They were in some nearby palm trees, about 100 yards away. That's My World for Tuesday, November 16, 2010.



6 comments:

Tracy said...

Awesome views

Sylvia K said...

A glorious way to begin a day! Breathtaking colors! Superb captures! Thanks for sharing the beauty of your world with us today! Have a wonderful week!

Sylvia

BraCom (Bram) said...

sorry for the late reaction, but I had to do my job the whole day

Beautiful My World Tuesday posting

Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

Link to My Word Tuesday post!

Seen on My World Tuesday

Diane AZ said...

The golden morning light looks so beautiful on your landscape and mountains. What a wonderful place to walk and explore!

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Grandi immagini da questo tuo mondo :))
Molto belle queste foto.
Buona serata :)
Myriam

Barb said...

Nice pics, Cheryl. Where did you take them?