Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Morning walk~Weekend Reflections 111310







I have a new place to walk for my morning walk and now that the time has changed, I actually have an hour to do so! I'm so thrilled! A fellow photographer told me about this place in town, which is actually a golf course. I see people out with their dogs early in the morning as well as other walkers. There is an oasis in the middle of the golf course and it attracks cattle egrets as well as some small water birds. This is a good way to begin the day! Weekend Reflections for November 13, 2010.



5 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Troppo belle queste tue immagini... viene voglia di sedersi e di godere di questa bellezza !
Buona domenica :)
Myriam

Elisa said...

Such a nice landscape!

Best regards from Argentina

jennyfreckles said...

It looks a lovely calm place for a walk - what a good way to start the day.

springman said...

Fore!ground.

'Tsuki said...

Morning reflection are so breathtaking... It is a nice way to discover this park you already showed us : it renew the theme.