Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, February 3, 2013

House with windows~Weekend Reflections~020313

I found this house while driving around last weekend.  I didn't post yesterday because I had the flu and my bronchitis was VERY bad.  I could barely breathe!  And, when I did, I had a HORRIBLE wheezing!  I drank hot water with lemon all day and finally sent hubby out for some chicken soup with rice.  I don't know if it was the soup, but the phlem is gone!  YEAH!  At least I can breathe today.  I didn't do anything yesterday except nap on the couch all day!  Hopefully today I can get out for a little while.  Weekend Reflections for February 3, 2013.  To visit Weekend Reflections, please go to:   http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

Tres jolie maison.

'Tsuki said...

What a nice moderne architecture ! I like the style of the house, and the reflection in the pond is pretty !