Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wild Bird Wednesday 020613





Our local park has a LOT of ducks (see previous post), but a couple of weeks ago, I spotted these ducks taking a morning bath!  Aren't they cute?  I really enjoy watching them and I try to stop by the park a couple of times each week.  Wild Bird Wednesday for February 6, 2013.  To visit Wild Bird Wednesday, please go to this link:   http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love ducks and geese. We have a pond and until the drought hit us we had 4 pair of geese and approximately 20 ducks.

Alas, with the drought, which has gone on for three years, we have lost all but one Gander and two Mallards to predators.

I can't wait until the drought breaks and our pond fills again. I'll be down to the swap meet first weekend and buy some more.

I love to watch them from our front porch and use to get the loveliest photos of them.

So I absolutely love your photos. They're just beautiful! I hope you have a great week!

Jackie said...

I love ducks and geese and these are just marvelous shots!

I am not positive my last comment went through.

I hope you have a great week!

Neil said...

Nice action shots.

eileeninmd said...

Great captures! The look like they are leading the orchestra!