Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, February 25, 2013

Beautiful morning for a walk!

Yesterday was a beautiful morning and I walked for 1 1/2 HOURS!  I did the same Saturday morning, too!  It was so good to have the time to get out and walk and explore!  And, look at this beautiful morning light!  During the week, I really don't have time for a long walk, but I sometimes walk in the afternoon.  Do you go for a walk either in the morning or afternoon?  Now is the time to walk in the afternoon, before the temps get too high!  I saw lots of other people out walking during the weekend.  But, alas, it's back to work I go today!   :-(

1 comment:

Noelle Johnson said...

I do love walking outdoors this time of year because once summer comes....I will be hibernating inside my air-conditioned home ;-)

Noelle