Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Park fence~Friday's Fences~020813


I visited Palm Desert's newest park, Ironwood Park, which is a couple of miles up Highway 74 from my house.  It took me three tries to actually find it.  It isn't well marked, but once there, I admired its beauty and its views of the nearby mountains.  I especially liked its fence!  Friday's Fences for February 8, 2013.   To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

The fence looks pretty new....or very well taken care of!

Liz Needle said...

That's a very sturdy looking fence. My type of fence - plain, simple and efficient.

Tanya Breese said...

i haven't been there in a very long time!

Jan n Jer said...

Nice sturdy fence...should last a long time.