Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, February 4, 2013

At the park~Our World Tuesday~020513






I often stop by our local civic center park, as you all know, and I had these photos from my last trip there.  Since I was sick with the flu and bronchitis all weekend, I decided to pull these out and post them today.  Hey, with a 3 day weekend coming up, I took a trip to the health food store today and had a "flu fighter" smoothie (carrot, lemon, orange, and ginger) and a swig of wheatgrass.  That should get me through the week until next weekend (...keep your fingers crossed that I don't get ANOTHER flu strain from my students!...)  And, then this weekend, I'll be able to return to the park and take more photos!   :-)  Our World Tuesday for February 5, 2013.  To visit Our World Tuesday, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Fun60 said...

Looks a great park for revitalising the spirit.

Unknown said...

Interesting place!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.