Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The desert in bloom! Nature Notes 020311







I just thought I'd share some of our sunshine with you! The desert is in bloom right now and I found this tree up at the St. Margaret's Church here in town. Sending you some sunshine today! :-) While we are having cold temps and winds here in the desert, this weekend, it should warm up to the mid 70's and more sunny weather is in the forecast! I'm enjoying watching our desert green up and start to bloom, although allergy sufferers are not so thrilled! Nature Notes for February 3, 2011. To visit Nature Notes, please stop by: http://ramblingwoods.com/



2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

This made my day. It is so nice to see some sunshine and flowers somewhere....ahhhh....Michelle

Teresa said...

lovely. can't wait to see more as time goes on.See, we southwesterners see white, too.