Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who came this way? Footprints in the snow~This Way Thursday Feb 4, 2010













Hubby and I arrived up at the ranch in the mountains where we board our horses a couple of weekends ago, right after our 5 days of storms. There was about 6-8 inches of snow there. Last year they only had a light dusting of snow, nothing like this! I wandered around with my camera, looking for footprints and tracks in the snow and I found these. I wonder who/what made them? This Way Thursday for February 4, 2010.


3 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Seems like you guys were the last one's to arrive! Ha! Glad to join you posting for "This Way Thursday Way." :)

istanbuldailyphoto said...

Snow scenes very nice. Have snow everywhere.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Amazing, crazy patterns in the snow from all those footprints and treads!