Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mountains and church~That's My World 020910


This interesting-looking church is going up along the street I take out to the freeway and I see it every morning. It has been so darn cloudy and rainy here lately that I haven't had an opportunity to stop and take some photos of it, that is until this weekend. I FINALLY had a chance to get out early in the morning, with the sunrise behind me, and take some photos! This one is difficult to shoot. There is no parking lot yet for it, so I just stopped on the main street (there were no cars behind me) and I took some quick photos! Phew! I love how you can view the top of it against our local mountains. That's My World for Tuesday, February 9, 2010.

8 comments:

L. Neusiedler said...

a wonderful image! the colours of the sky are great!

Gwendolyn L said...

I am glad that you didn't get hurt trying to share this wonder pictures with us. Beautiful colors. This will be a great memory. Thanks for sharing.

Pat said...

Very unique and beautiful photo! I like the palm trees on either side of the unusual-looking church as well as the lovely coral color of the clouds. Great apture!

Patti said...

Love the mountains & clouds in the back. Great colors in it.

Martha Z said...

It is interesting, I hope you will show it when it's completed.

LadyFi said...

Now that's lovely. So glad you took it.

J. Evan Kreider said...

I enjoy contemplating photos showing a cross outside. There is a great variety of shapes, details and filigree, and the backgrounds are never quite the same. All of this for two intersecting lines.

Marites said...

that's really a good quick shot! I love the colors of the skies as backdrop of the church's towers.

My world entry is here.