Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blossom and blue sky!~SkyWatch Friday 021210


This has nothing to do with the Sierras, but I found a photo file on the laptop that I hadn't seen in almost a year and I liked this photo showing BLUE SKY and a cactus blossom. Sigh...I'm so tired of rain and clouds! If you click on the photo and see it enlarged, you will see a bee flying around the blossom! SkyWatch Friday for February 12, 2010. Tomorrow we head out to Lone Pine and the Sierras.

10 comments:

DigitalShutterMania said...

It's very nice blue sky shot.

Fadzil Zainal said...

Love those clear blue sky too..
Happy weekend..

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about all the rain you're having there, but this photo is beautiful - I love that blue blue sky!

Jim said...

True beauty.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

The Write Girl said...

What a beautiful shot. I love the cactus blooming and that sky is such a vibrant, rich blue.

louisebah said...

beautiful! love those cactus blooms, we havent had rain in almost two weeks! that's a record. but we're having lovely huge billowy white white clouds!

Unknown said...

what a vibrant photo! i could almost pluck the flowers.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely blue skies and beautiful blooms.

Kim, USA said...

That is so pretty blue sky and I didn't know cactus has a beautiful blossom. Happy weekend!

Romantic Sunset

Regina said...

Lovely sky!
Enjoy the weekend.