Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ocotillos after the rain~Scenic Sunday 020710


Well, my computer is KAPUT, but I did manage to take some pics yesterday and upload them on hubby's laptop. He has an external hard drive, which we will both have to use from now on. So, yesterday, between storms, I ventured out and about our desert. I went up to the Santa Rosa Mountains Visitor Center, a favorite spot of mine. I love to wander there and just smell the desert's smells after a rain! And, I wasn't the only person out & about! While this ocotillo wasn't blooming yet, I liked looking at it and the rain clouds behind it. Scenic Sunday for February 7, 2010.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky shot!

Carolyn Ford said...

Beautiful scenic shot and silhouette! Getting out when rain is threatening to return at any moment is fun! It's a bit of a challenge with Mother Nature! You got the shot...so YOU win!