Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tall grasses at the park~Sunday Stills Challenge~101611

For some reason, I drove down to the Palm Desert Civic Center Park yesterday morning after my morning walk, which was very uneventful.  All I saw were a couple of huge jackrabbits.  No hawks.  No ravens.  No coyotes.  Anyway, the sun was hitting these tall grasses and the ducks were lined up in the shade, taking a morning nap.  It was a quiet morning.  Sunday Stills Challenge for October 16, 2011.  The challenge was to find something in the foreground.

9 comments:

Holly said...

beautiful!

Teresa said...

I love how the sun hits certain things in the morning and at sunset. Great to capture these moments in time!

Gaelyn said...

Really like the look of the grasses.

Nivin Kadar said...

Cool capture :)

Just Ramblin' said...

I think this is great. : )

Rohrerbot said...

The grasses look great right now. They seem to glow as the sun hits them a certain way.

MTWaggin said...

Nice and I think your header also qualifies! I love ornamental grasses.

Firas said...

Good one!

Firas
http://firaszphotography.wordpress.com

Spare Parts and Pics said...

We were out at the desert this weekend and noticed a distinct lack of critters... Even the birds were scarce.