Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Desert sunrise~SkyWatch Friday~102811

We don't frequently get sunrises like this one and I'm glad I got up early one morning to see it while I was out doing my morning walk.  The rest of the mornings this week were really quite "ho hum", but this one was spectacular!  Who wouldn't get up for a sunrise like this? I noticed that I keep going out later and later and it is still dark.  By the time of the time change, I won't be able to see sunrises like this one out where I walk...it will be completely light.  I guess I better get out as long as I can!  SkyWatch Friday for October 28, 2011. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Amazing sunrise! Happy skywatching!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous sky!

Joyful said...

It's an amazing sunrise and photo. I love your header too!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Spectacular colour, so glad you didn't miss this one.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Awesome desert sunrise... one of the best I've seen!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing sunrise. Fabulous!

Gaelyn said...

Picture postcard perfect!

s.c said...

Well amazing sunrise . great one. Thanks for showing.

Karen said...

A remarkable sky!

Karen said...

A remarkable sky! I'd be getting up early for that!

Stephany said...

Beautiful sunrise. I really like the silhouettes of the trees.

Teresa said...

YES!!!! I miss these kind, too....Its been a while since I've seen one like this.....beautiful!