Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, October 10, 2011

Friday morning walk

I never know what I'm going to see on my morning walk, so I always take my camera with me.  This was the view Friday morning.  It was crisp and clear, except for a few clouds over our local mountains.  I didn't walk all weekend, but I did do chores up at the horse ranch.  I noticed that I only logged 1,092 steps, which is a vast difference from my usual 13,000 steps when I take my morning walk!  ACK!  I'm noticing that my stamina is increasing, due to my walking and I didn't huff or puff at all up at the horse ranch!  I was out and about all weekend and i know I was busy, but I wasn't walking.  I'll be out this morning, however, and every weekday morning.  I ordered a brand new pedometer from Amazon.com and I'm awaiting its arrival.  It will also tell me how many calories I've burned while walking.  The free one, I'm afraid, isn't as accurate as this new one that I'm buying myself.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love the morning light on the mountains....so peaceful. I don't leave the house without my camera, never know what I'm gonna see.

And Yes, my boots are getting broke in...I did have to buy some inserts. I haven't worn boots for a while and they are hurting my feet a little but I will sacrifice for the sake of western fashion!