Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ponds and reflections~That's My World 121410



One day I missed my morning walk and I decided to do it in the afternoon instead. I'm pleased that I did! The reflections on the ponds in the golf course were incredible! It was deserted and I had one whole course completely to myself! But, there were a couple of cattle egrets there and some ducks too. If you click on the bottom photo, you can see one of the egrets near the edge of the water. I plan on taking more afternoon walks! It's a great way to unwind after a long day! That's My World for Tuesday, December 14, 2010.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice reflection... it looks so peaceful.

Amiko
http://maipikucha.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Oh lovely photos! It looks so calm and warm.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I used to live near a golf course in Houston suburb. I used to take early morning walks all the time on them. They are great places to stroll.

Unknown said...

the ponds are beautiful and so still.

Carolyn Ford said...

oh, so beautiful! I didn't know the egrets were called "cattle" egrets. But, I have seen them sitting on the backs of cattle so I am guessing that is how they got their name???

Anonymous said...

Wonderful reflections.

Unknown said...

Good reflection shots and your masthead photo is great. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River ,Canada.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Wow !
Voglio venire in California... quì in Italia fà troppo freddo !!!!
Buona serata :)
Myriam