Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Palm tree and pond~Watery Wed 121510


I saw this palm tree standing alone by one of the water courses during my afternoon walk last week. Unfortunately, I'm now battling bronchitis for the third time this fall and I haven't been able to walk this week at all. I did notice that my morning walks are helping my endurance because when I hiked out to the burned out palm oasis on Saturday morning, I wasn't winded at all. So, to get bronchitis again, is just darn frustrating! I gargled with salt water all day yesterday and I seem to have knocked out the sore throat, but I'll be spending today with 27 coughing, sneezing kids (third grade), so I'm not sure what kind of shape I'll be in this afternoon! Watery Wednesday for December 15, 2010.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're sick, but that's really nice & again, your header photos is GORGEOUS!!!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Beautiful!

Sorry you're under the weather... and with all of those kids too. :-) The power of prayer and a little faith goes a long way.

;-)

Lily Riani said...

gosh! you take good care with xmas around the corner.

http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/