Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, December 6, 2010

Palms~That's My World 120710





Every morning that I take my morning walk, I see these palms and one morning I decided to walk down to them and investigate them. They were full of birds and I scared off many of them. They were also full of hanging date seeds. No wonder they were full of birds! I stopped to admire and investigate them and then continued on my way. That's My World for Tuesday, December 07, 2010.

6 comments:

Jim said...

They are beautiful palms.

Unknown said...

we have palms here but not this kind.:p marvelous shots.

BraCom said...

Beautiful My World Tuesday posting

Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

Link to My Word Tuesday post!

Seen on My World Tuesday

Carolyn Ford said...

I love the date palms...they have such a majestic place in the desert.

Gwendolyn L said...

Thanks for taking these photos so that we could investigate the palms also. I enjoyed a trip to your world. Thanks for sharing.

Rambling Woods said...

Palms make me think of the beach and a vacation someplace warm...sigh... Michelle