Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Palms and Sunrise~SkyWatch Friday 121710


This was the view during one of my morning walks. We had clouds today and I didn't have time or the energy to walk. This bronchitis (3rd time) has really got me down. I have no energy or motivation to walk or even get out right now. All I want is some hot tea and my cough syrup! BUMMER! I can't wait for Christmas vacation to start tomorrow at 12:31 p.m.!!! SkyWatch Friday for December 17, 2010.

2 comments:

Lara @ Uproad said...

gorgeous! what a calm scene! the palms add such a great feeling to the whole picture!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

bella questa immagine in controluce.
L'effetto è molto gradevole di questa luce così calda.
Buona giornata.
Myriam