Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tacoma Stans~Mellow Yellow 080910




Earlier this summer I went for a walk around my neighborhood and saw this beautiful Tacoma Stans. While it is hardly "mellow", it certainly is yellow! I have one is my yard that grows up over our roof and provides a lot of shade for the summer. I also have planted another small one on one of our porch boards, so that eventually it will grow up and through the porch slats and provide us with additional afternoon shade. These plants grow very quickly here in the desert and they aren't expensive to buy! Mellow Yellow for August 9, 2010.

3 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hello,
bellissima pianta dai fiori gialli !!!
Com'รจ il suo profumo ?
Buona giornata in giallo !!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous~!

My Mellow Yellow post, have a lovely Monday!

Rohrerbot said...

Great plant!! Low care, green, lush, and lots of yellow flowers that attract hummers and butterflies. But it loves sun...the more sun; the better:)