Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Street Art~Sunday Stills Challenge 080110


When hubby and I visited Salinas back in 2008, we stopped at the John Steinbeck center, which was across the street from this mural. I wish I had walked down a little further to get a closer photo of it, since this is the only one I have! The shops in this center were intriguing and we did some window shopping before returning to our car and the long drive home. "Street art"~~Sunday Stills Challenge for August 1, 2010.

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hello,
molto bello questo mural.
I colori sono così vivi !
Peccato non vederlo ancora più da vicino :-)
Buona domenica.

Sarah said...

nice picture. I also think that looks like a neat shopping area. I love little treasure towns with their nifty finds for shopping. Much better than the over commercialized stuff. I also like wall murals like that. Good Job!