Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, August 6, 2010

Owl tree and sky~SkyWatch Friday 080610


When I went to my friend Barb's place las weekend, she showed me her owl tree. It is actually a dead palo verde in her yard. She told me an owl likes to come and sit on it. How cool is that? We used to have an owl come sit in our cottonwood tree and I enjoyed hearing it hoot, hoot, hoot! Our sky had patchy clouds that afternoon and I stopped to view them. SkyWatch Friday for August 6, 2010.

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Bella questa immagine albero contro il cielo !
Buona giornata :-))
Da oggi sono finalmente in ferie :-))

Carolyn Ford said...

What a sky! Too bad the owl wasn't there to greet you...I'd love to hear the sounds of an owl in my own yard.