Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SOOC 081410~desert plants











I took my uncle with me a few weeks ago to visit the Santa Rosa Mountains Visitor Center. He and my aunt recently moved to the desert and they had never been to it before and I wanted to show them where it was. It has easy trails for walking and has a variety of plants, as you can see! All of these pics are straight out of the camera. The top one is an agave blossom, the next one is a desert willow, then a palm tree and its fronds, and a smoke tree is on the bottom. SOOC for August 14, 2010. For more participants, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com

2 comments:

Jan said...

The desert area has such beauty.

Rohrerbot said...

The desert willow is one of my favorites....beautiful tree or bush.