Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Gardens, El Paseo~~Weekend Reflections 080710

Early one morning last week, I took a stroll through the empty buildings at The Gardens, which is on El Paseo Drive in Palm Desert. It wasn't hot or humid that morning and I wanted to just get out and take some photos. As I was leaving, I glanced over at this window and saw this reflection. I think I'll go back next week and take more photos, especially as our mornings are so nice and cool! It is 68 degrees here this morning, which is unheard of here in the desert, in August! Weekend Reflections for Saturday, August 7, 2010. For other weekenders, please visit: http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Beautiful reflection! ...and, 68 degrees? Wow, that is something unusual for August! Enjoy it while it lasts...

EG CameraGirl said...

68° does sound cool and very nice. I hope it will be just as nice when you go back to get another great reflection.

~Cheryl said...

What a beautiful and well-defined reflection! Lovely way to start the day.