Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Snow and mountains~Scenic Sunday 080810


The dog days of August...sigh...I can't wait for winter to come again! Snow on the mountains, geese in the sky, cooler days. However, it is only 68 degrees here this morning with low humidity, which is very unusual for August! This will be a good morning to get my chores done here at home! But, I yearn for autumn, winter, and spring and scenes like this! Scenic Sunday for August 8, 2010.

3 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Meraviglioso posto :-)
Come ti invidio !!!
Vorrei tanto poter visitare tutti questi tuoi posti così meravigliosi !
Ciao :-))

Rohrerbot said...

This is where summer becomes a drag especially when the monsoon ends. The cooler temps start hitting us here in Tucson around mid October. It's just around the corner:)

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

I understand why you want winter but I want summer to last the rest of the year. Thank goodness we have had a mild summer because our winter was horrible. It was so cold and I lost so many of my prized succulents. I really hope this winter is mild.

And because of my back I have not been able to spend any time in my garden. Been on my back pretty much 24/7. I am soooo sick of it. But I am seeing improvement!