Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shadows at Bodie, CA~Shadow Shot Sunday 060610


Hubby and I peeked inside this old building at Bodie, CA and took this picture. Shadow Shot Sunday 060610

9 comments:

Martha Z said...

Lots of good photo-ops at Bodie, I like the way you shot through one building to capture another.

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Hi,
buona giornata e felice sbirciamento !!
:-))

Cassie said...

Now this Shadow Shot is almost spooky with the background music! Nice capture.

Sylvia K said...

Terrific shadow shot and I love your composition -- through one building to the other! Makes you want know what the building's history is. Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Catherine said...

beautifully framed shot...

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Nice shot, I love old buildings. And like Ralph I like the way you have shot through one building to capture the other one.

Sammy said...

This is a great shot, I love how it makes me feel like there's "a light at the end of the tunnel" I imagine it smelling old and woody.

cat said...

There is a great depth in this photo and the shadows in the old building are a good escape from the sun.

Carolyn Ford said...

So good! I like the view of the other building through the window here. Good eye!