Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morning walk~That's My World 051810











I grabbed my Olympus camera last week when I went out for my daily morning walk. It's interesting to see how I see things differently with different cameras. I stopped to view the desert grass growing and a half-filled hummingbird feeder. I liked the morning shadows on the side of the building and the soft morning shadows on the trail. I'll have to stop by here one afternoon and see these things in afternoon light sometime. That's My World for Tuesday, May 18, 2010.

3 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

I bet you will prefer the early morning light! It's hard to beat anywhere!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Buona passeggiata mattutina.
:-)

Gwendolyn L said...

Thanks for sharing your world with us. I agree, each camera (and each) lens are able to tell a different story because of the perspective change.