Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cacti~That's My World 052510




I love to wander around the garden center at the Living Desert Reserve and looking at the plants and cacti. Just look at these! OUCH! But, aren't they intriguing? That's My World for Tuesday, May 25, 2010.

7 comments:

®osadimaggio63 said...

Hi,
bellissima quest'invasione di cactus !
Mi piace questa pianta...ma in genere amo tutte le piante-grasse.
Se qualcuno lo desidera, possono anche essere comperate ?
Happy day.

Pat said...

Cacti are such interesting plants! It's amazing how long they can go without water---they're the original water conservers.

Gwendolyn L said...

Yes, they do look intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

Birgitta "foto CHIP" said...

They look really huge - are they?

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/05/25/My-World-e28093-Budapest-just-now.aspx

Joyful said...

Lovely succulents!

Boom Nisanart said...

I LOVE CACTUS. THE BEST PLANT EVER !
BEAUTIFUL , INTERESTING & TUFF ( THE LAST ONE IS GOOD SO I CAN BE SUPER LAZY : )

Boom Nisanart said...

I love cactus...beautiful, interesting & tuff ( the last one is the best so I can be super lazy : )