Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miniature trains at the Living Desert~Outdoor Wednesday for May 26, 2010











The Living Desert Reserve, in Palm Desert, has a large model train exhibit. This exhibit has grown over the years and is manned by volunteers who make sure the trains are running for the children who come to view it. And, many kids do! There is a model Grand Canyon as well as a mining town on the other side. I like the miniature farm myself! Aren't they cute? There are several trains that run all day and they come with whistles, too! I enjoy seeing the little trains when I visit the Living Desert. Outdoor Wednesday for May 26, 2010.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so cute for both the young and old.

Carolyn Ford said...

How cute and something I wouldn't expect at the Living Desert Museum...a nice surprise, I am sure.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi,
questo è veramente meraviglioso... un divertimento per grandi e bambini !
Credo che questo sia un gioco che non passerà mai di moda ;-)
Happy day

Marc said...

Miniature trains are seems like toys in the city. Looking very cute.