Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Saturday, May 22, 2010

African village shadows~Shadow Shot Sunday 052210


My uncle and I visited the Living Desert Reserve this morning and stopped by the African village. The morning shadows were on the huts there and I snapped this photo. Shadow Shot Sunday for May 22, 2010.

7 comments:

maritz said...

Lov your shots maam...visit mine.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great Shadow shot.

Have a great week.

Spadoman said...

I like it! Good capture.

Peace.

bobbie said...

I love the lines and shadows in this photo.

Dimple said...

Nice combination of straight and slanted lines!

wanderlust said...

Wonderful, love the sharp lines.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

African village
shadowy huts protecting
elders and youngsters

Shadows in Dry Places