Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy night in the desert!!! Valley of Fire state park, Nevada











Hubby and I took the weekend off to drive to Las Vegas, NV. There was a horse clinic there which I audited Saturday morning, so that afternoon we decided to drive out to the Valley of Fire state park. We had never been through the park before and what a treat for our eyes! WOW! Anyway, at one point, we were ready to drive through the Rainbow Valley area and we stopped at a rest area. A wedding party was having their pictures taken, so we wandered down across the road to admire the view of the colorful valley below. I couldn't help but notice all the little animal tracks in the soft sand. Aren't they interesting? If anyone could help me identify them, please let me know what/who they are! It must have been a busy night up there the night before last!

2 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Love that state park! We were there in February...wow! I don't know what took us so long to check it out...and, I'd should say, it was busy the night before. Curious photos!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Buongiorno,
interessanti queste foto...
dal mio punto di vista le tracce con la scia sembrerebbero quello di un animale simile ad una grossa lucertola...
Buona giornata :-)