Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Las Vegas pics~Outdoor Wednesday 051210










More pics from Red Rock Canyon, which is right outside of Summerlin, in Las Vegas. When we visit LV, we always stay in Summerlin. We went a couple of weekends ago so that I could attend a mustang training clinic in Sandy Valley. I see why it is called Sandy Valley! There is a huge sand dune or dry lake there. On our way home, after we left Red Rock Canyon, we both glanced over toward Sandy Valley (it was windy that day) and saw sand swirling up into the sky! Outdoor Wednesday for May 12, 2010.

4 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh...now I get it! You have 2 blogs! These are SO beautiful when enlarged...I love the desert!

desertsandbeyond said...

Carolyn, actually I have 10 different blogs! ALL of them are listed on my main one, desert horses. This is my "local" desert one. I originally started it as "Palm Desert Daily Photo", but nobody seemed interested in Palm Desert (and neither was I, frankly...) so I changed it to "Deserts and Beyond"...
Cheryl Ann

joanna said...

Red Rock Canyon is awesome looking, clear skies , beautiful rock formation and picture perfect sage brush.

Joanny

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi,
queste foto del deserto sono molto belle... in esse c'è aridità e voglia di vivere nello stesso tempo.
Molto bella questa natura che ci insegna tanto !