Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, April 9, 2010

Not sure what to post today!


I'm sitting here, not really knowing what to post today. Sometime during the night, our power went off and this morning, when I found out what happened, hubby also noticed that his computer was running WINDOWS updates. And, it had erased EVERYTHING from his desktop! Now, being the "Type A" person that he is, he was extremely annoyed. He just uploaded ALL of his photos from Joshua Tree yesterday and has nice, neat little folders for our pics and they were all gone! The photos were still there, but, honestly, after he explained how to find them, I just walked away. Too much technology for me. I just like to point and click! I have my own photos of Joshua Tree on two cameras and they are all uploaded to the laptop, but I haven't had time to go through them and I'm heading out the door shortly to go to Pushawalla Canyon with my cousin. Maybe tonight I'll post some pics from there!

1 comment:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi,
aspetteremo con pazienza le nuove foto.
Buona giornata :-)