Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hiking spot and SPRING BREAK!!!











Today is the last day of school before my spring break starts and believe me, I am SO READY for a vacation! I've had parent conferences this week and last night, after my last one, I came home, ate dinner, and FELL ASLEEP at 6:30 p.m. in front of the TV!!! I haven't been able to do my morning walks this week, except for Tuesday morning, and my leg is starting to stiffen up again, so I'll be heading out this morning for a 20 minute walk, then I have a whole week to walk! Here are some pics of one of my walking areas.

4 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

My daughter had her spring break last week. She works in the same district that I retired from Ontario-Montclair School District. I didn't realize the desert area was 2 weeks later...I would have guessed you would be off this week. Congratulations for enduring the marathon wait!
I would love to walk in these places on a daily basis! The early morning calm and coolness on the desert is something so special. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful country. I was last there in 1952.

I chose a picture I took 55 years ago of my Patty wearing a red dress. On April Fool's Day, April 1, 1955.

I gave her a diamond engagement ring, and today, April 1, 2010 is my entry for theme day on my Brookville Daily Photo blog.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi,
questi sono dei bellissimi posti per camminare, fare passeggiate e andare alla scoperta...
Felice camminata :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your background music and I like your theme. The desert is a source of pwer & beauty 4 me. Thanks 4 all the beautiful pics!

Check mine out at http://peripateticuniverse.blogspot.com/