Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

View toward the pass~That's My World 041409











I drove up through Sky Valley on Sunday morning, when it was crisp and clear. I saw a coyote along the way. The previous day was cloudy and the pass was filled with fog, but on this trip, it was clear. The two mountains with snow are Mt. San Jacinto, where the Palm Springs tram is located, and Mt. Gorgonio, where the towns of Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead are located. The pass is now filled with the big wind turbines that generate electricity for Southern California Edison. That's My World for Tuesday, April 14, 2009.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great photos, thank you for sharing your world.
Smiles

Carolyn said...

Great photos from the valley. Thank you for sharing your world.
Smiles

dianasfaria.com said...

Thanks for the beautiful vistas!

D said...

Wow, your world is very beautiful!
Someday, I'm going to the desert.

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful desert shots! I've been in that area several times and it is lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Regina said...

It always amaze me how big is that side of the world. I experienced traveling from California to Nevada.

Arija said...

Lovely with the snow cover on the mountain.