Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, April 6, 2009

Garner Valley redone 040509
















I drove back up to Garner Valley yesterday, armed with 3 cameras, to redo the photos I took on Saturday which turned out overexposed. I'm glad I went...I got there early in the morning, early enough to spot a deer off in a meadow! Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to get a photo of it because by the time I turned the car around and stopped, it went bounding off! But, at least I got to see it! I returned to the Garner Cattle Company area. Since it was two hours earlier, the morning sunlight was much better and the dust from our desert storm last week was gone! I spent about an hour taking photos and driving around. It was a beautifully clear morning. The meadowlarks and ducks were out, the sky was clear, the wind was blowing...a great way to start the day!

1 comment:

Diane AZ said...

A beautiful series of photos, in the morning sunlight. I like the cows and pine trees too.